Re: Problem creating a database

From: Joshua White <joshua(dot)white(at)monash(dot)edu>
To: laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem creating a database
Date: 2018-10-16 07:04:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the tip. I've checked and the on-disk file behind "pg_index"
still exists.

I have existing databases in this cluster that I'd prefer not to drop and
recreate if possible.

I've tried dropping and recreating the new database I want to use, but each
time get the same type of error.

Kind Regards,
Joshua White