PostgreSQL | Oracle way of Performance Monitoring / Tuning Advisory

From: Dipankar Ghosh <dipankar2k2002(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL | Oracle way of Performance Monitoring / Tuning Advisory
Date: 2020-08-14 13:10:14
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi,

*Performance Monitoring / Tuning Advisory:*
How do we do Oracle way of performance tuning and advisory let's say
Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), ASH, ADDM in *PostgreSQL*? Any FREE
Tools / Github / Native Pg etc ? Is there any same-to-same or similar free
or enterprise level tools available in the market, although I have
researched on these, but may be you are the expert to comment on this.

I am curious to know the way in Cloud Based Managed PostgreSQL where we
don't have access to the Operating System.

Note: I am not sure where this is the right way to send mail or this is the
right forum for such a topic to discuss. Please suggest me if we can
discuss this in any other way/ other forum / other mails etc..

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Dipankar Ghosh