Re: [pgAdmin][RM5352] : Rightmost & Bottom tooltip crop issues in Explain Query Plan

From: Yogesh Jain <yogesh(dot)jain(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM5352] : Rightmost & Bottom tooltip crop issues in Explain Query Plan
Date: 2020-04-21 13:54:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Here is an updated patch which solves the problem of more large query which
deals fine with zoom factor as well .

FYI: During testing it was found that the previous patch was only working
for mid sized query and not more large complex query due to zoom factor
issue.

Please review the new patch.
PFA.

--