Re: pgsql-odbc SQLGetDiagRec() API issue.

From: Craig Ringer <craig(dot)ringer(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tukaram Gaikwad <tukaramgaikwad10(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql-odbc SQLGetDiagRec() API issue.
Date: 2020-12-10 08:14:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, 15:09 Tukaram Gaikwad, <tukaramgaikwad10(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> I can't share source code my company, it against policy.

Then write a new program that demonstrates the issue in a self contained
way.

How is anyone supposed to help you if there's only a tiny fragment of the
relevant code shown? And none of the runtime context, database state etc.

If you can't collect enough info to allow someone to see what's going on,
you may wish to look at the various commercial support providers instead.
That way you can have NDAs and so on. See
https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/ . Note that I work
for one of them so I'm hardly independent.