Re: [question]

From: Sarah McAlear <smcalear(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [question]
Date: 2017-04-12 13:51:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Murtuza,

Thanks for your response! There is just one little piece of this URL that
we can't seem to figure out what it does. The <server-group-id> doesn't
seem to change the result of the request. Meaning that if we were to input

browser/server/children/1/3
browser/server/children/684635135/3
browser/server/children/2/3

we would get the same result every time. So while we thought that this was
the <server-group-id>, it doesn't seem to matter? So we were wondering if
this <server-group-id> is used any other way? Or could it be removed?

Thank you!
Sarah