Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds

From: Tim <tim(at)kitswv(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Date: 2016-11-09 22:37:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I downloaded the script and associated tarball and ran it as the
instructions said. Then when it errored out, i deleted the whole
thing, redownloaded everything and started over and got the same
error. That was when I inspected the logs and decided that I was
doing it right and submitted this. I am going to include the script
with this one so that you can have a look to see if that is the issue.
I may try again tomorrow by editing the script and using the newer
version as was suggested, but that is when I usually get in trouble,
so wish me luck. Thanx for all of your help.

--
Tim Sayre
Kanawha IT Security <http://kitswv.com>

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql.SlackBuild application/octet-stream 5.2 KB