Which queries have run query trace form .exe.

From: Vimal Kanzariya <vimal(dot)k(at)droisys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Kailesh Sanghani <kailesh(dot)sanghani(at)droisys(dot)com>
Subject: Which queries have run query trace form .exe.
Date: 2019-01-07 12:52:27
Lists: pgsql-general

*Hello,*

I need find out some database operation which is executed form One of the
.exe. I have installed that .exe into my system and once i executed that
.exe it is executed some operation into PostgreSQL 9.5 (version 1.22.1). So
i want to know what operation done by that .exe into which table. is there
any tool or any other way to find out database operation executed form
.exe.?

--
*Thanks*
*Vimal Kanzariya*