OWNER not being quoted for FOREIGN TABLEs code

From: Diego Augusto Molina <diegoaugustomolina(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OWNER not being quoted for FOREIGN TABLEs code
Date: 2020-06-25 17:31:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, thanks for the great job!

I found that when looking at the SQL code for foreign tables the
generated code includes the 'ALTER ... OWNER TO' but the role is not
being quoted. This happens in the latest version for any supported
PostgreSQL server.

So I checked out the code and fixed it, I hope, since I didn't
actually test it because that involves lots of building, but the fix
is pretty straight forward and simple so I hope it's all ok.

I'm attaching the patch.

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_alter_foreign_table_owner_not_being_quoted.patch application/octet-stream 6.0 KB