Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes

From: Kisoon Kwon <moxie2ks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Matthias van de Meent <boekewurm+postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
Date: 2024-07-17 06:32:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In the PG17 release notes, I noticed it is mentioned as
"pg_attribute.stxstattarget" which seems incorrect.
In my opinion, it should be "pg_statistic_ext.stxstattarget" because the
"stxstattarget" column is part of the "pg_statistic_ext" catalog.

Regards,
Kisoon Kwon
Bitnine Global (www.bitnine.net)

2024년 7월 6일 (토) 오전 5:53, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>님이 작성: