Wiki editor request

From: Elan Keene <elan(dot)keene(at)vividcortex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2019-07-31 15:08:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey,

I was in the postgres slack channel and someone suggested that I add
https://www.vividcortex.com/blog/postgres-explain-explained to
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Using_EXPLAIN. I created an account, but
don't have editing privileges. :-) it's a blog featuring slides from a
conference presentation by Baron Schwartz. i guess you could just do a link
to the slides. whatever works.

Thanks,
Elan

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else. Please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person.