Re: PostgreSQL logical decoder output plugin - unchanged toast data

From: Georgy Buranov <gburanov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL logical decoder output plugin - unchanged toast data
Date: 2018-09-04 09:45:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Andres. Thank you very much for your help.

I tried the following solution and I have some problems.

* I have 9.6 postgres and I do not have separate field for rd_pkindex
* All I have is rd_replidindex field. Usually (when REPLICA IDENTITY
is NOT FULL), it still contains the primary key
* But in the case of REPLICA IDENTITY FULL - rd_replidindex is NULL
and rd_pkindex does not exist

So, is there a way to get the primary key on 9.6 postgres?