PostgreSQL LO

From: liam saffioti <liam(dot)saffiotti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL LO
Date: 2022-04-16 10:07:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team,

I wonder about the large objects in postgresql. I have a database in
PostgreSQL 12 and there are many large object records in pg_largeobjects.
But I don't know how it was created. Also, I guess all large objects are
orphaned because they will be removed when I run vacuumlo command with the
dry run option on the database.

How do I find out the reason for how these large objects were created?

Also, I don't have any binary data on the database tables.

Cheers,
Liam