error initializing the db

From: Jennyfer Sanchez <jjsanchez(at)mail(dot)usf(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: error initializing the db
Date: 2016-09-01 20:22:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I was able to install postgresql but I got an error after putting the
command /usr/local/pgsql/bin/initdb -D /usr/local/pgsql/data/ to initialize
the database. The error that I am getting is

FATAL: wrong number of index expressions
STATEMENT: CREATE TRIGGER pg_sync_pg_database AFTER INSERT OR
UPDATE OR DELETE ON

pg_database FOR EACH STATEMENT EXECUTE PROCEDURE flatfile_update_trigger();

child process exited with exit code 1
Do you know what should I do to fix this?

Sincerely,
Jennyfer