PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server

From: Heljeeve C Unni <heljeeve(dot)u(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server
Date: 2021-08-18 15:48:51
Lists: pgsql-general

HI,

I am Heljeeve from India working as a DB Administratror. We are a company
doing projects on solutions for lottery system worldwide, and been in the
industry for the past 20 years. Currently we are doing projects in Windows
environments ( MS SQL SERVER DATABASE ), as we required high
availability system we are mirroring the DATABASES using in built
technology of MS SQL SERVER MIRRORING and it's running smoothly.

Now we are wth a plan to migrate the databases to PostgresSQL.
Database development has been started.

I want to know in detail about PostgreSQL Automatic Failover solutions
without third party tools.

I believe it will work fine as mirroring in MS SQL SERVER

Can someone help me how to configure PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows
Server.

Installation procedures step by step on WINDOWS SERVER.

Help very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regareds

Heljeeve