Re: WARNING: psql version 8.4, server version 9.2.

From: Shreeyansh dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Davenport, Julie" <JDavenport(at)ctcd(dot)edu>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WARNING: psql version 8.4, server version 9.2.
Date: 2014-11-04 04:36:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

I suspect there is 8.4 is installed on the server.
check psql version whether it is 9.2 or 8.4
To check psql version psql -V it will show version of psql if it is 8.4
then set .bash_profile to 9.2 binaries.
Go to home directory of postgres and edit .bash_profile
vim .bash_profile
export PATH=/path till bin/:$PATH and save the file this will help you to
solve the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Rajesh
Database Administrator