Re: PostgreSQL high availability solutions for high rates.

From: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aliza Abulafia <Aliza(dot)Abulafia(at)amdocs(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, "Eli Cohen (ELCOHEN)" <Eli(dot)Cohen(at)amdocs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL high availability solutions for high rates.
Date: 2019-03-20 12:52:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Aliza,

The HA & SPOF dependency can be removed completely with help of PostgreSQL
& Pgpool-II design and replace no use of any licensed software components.

We have implemented a very complex HA architecture at one of our customer
using Open Source tools (PostgreSQL/PgpoolII).

Thanks & Regards,
*Shreeyansh DBA Team*
www.shreeyansh.com