Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command

From: Shreeyansh dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John Scalia <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command
Date: 2014-10-07 20:54:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

If You want to change archive_mode then you need to restart the server &
archive_command need only reload the server.

parameter "archive_mode" cannot be changed without restarting the server
parameter "archive_command" changed to "copy "%p" "D:\arch\%f""
--

Thanks & Regards,

Harshad Adalkonda
Database Administrator