using conda environment for plpython3u?

From: Celia McInnis <celia(dot)mcinnis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: using conda environment for plpython3u?
Date: 2017-10-23 21:05:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it possible for users to use their conda environment for plpython,
complete with the modules that they have loaded in that environment? If so,
what do I do?

I am running postgres 9.6.2 and would like to use a conda environment for
python 3.6 which contrains a fair number of modules that I want to use
(eg., regex, recordclass, pandas, ...).