Re: Trouble after crashing postgresql

From: Celia McInnis <celia(dot)mcinnis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo(dot)santamaria(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trouble after crashing postgresql
Date: 2021-02-26 13:07:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Alas I didn't bother making a backup since It is a research database. Still
it is large enough that I'd rather not do a dump/restore now of the tables
that I'd want to dump/restore. Is there some other neat alternative that I
can do to just terminate postgresql's attempt to clean up after I messed it
up? BTW I don't know the name of the table that it was trying to create
since my stored procedure had generated a name starting with "tmp" and
having a time stamp and other info after that. Originally I was using a
temporary table, but had made it permanent to help debug...