Re: default role privileges

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: default role privileges
Date: 2019-05-13 09:36:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

I ran this in one of my databases

ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE some_role REVOKE EXECUTE ON FUNCTIONS
FROM PUBLIC:

I can not see this default privilege anywhere in PgAdmin4 (nor in PgAdmin3).
I see no default privileges for roles on the SQL for the role.
I do see default privileges on the SQL for the database itself, but not the
one I added above.
(Also, the last example on the help page show creating an EDB role, but the
discussion below talks about a role called "alice")