Re: SQL pane freezes while editing

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Colin Beckingham <colbec(at)start(dot)ca>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL pane freezes while editing
Date: 2012-07-27 09:04:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

I tried this and could not replicate the behavior
The SQL is used looked like

select * from x
where (g = 5
and h =6
and y = 7)

without word wrap there is a scroll bar
with word wrap there is no scrollbar

I was able to remove the left parenthesis and put it back without any
problems under both word wrap settings.