Gui strange behaviour - trying to bring all rows

From: Albin Ary <albinary10(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Gui strange behaviour - trying to bring all rows
Date: 2022-10-13 13:10:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have a database (Postgresql v 14.4 Community Edition).

Recently, I am having a problem with PgAdmin and also other GUIs, like
Dbeaver.

When I execute a select it is not returning back anything, while it would
normally bring first rows(200 in Dbeaver for example).

In PSQL (when I connect directly to the server through ssh) everything is
fine.

Any idea what the problem might be?

I do not see anything in logs, unfortunately.