Re: Bug Report - SAVE data button disabled

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sunil kumar <sunildeshalhre92(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Damian Jolly <damian(at)nukon(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug Report - SAVE data button disabled
Date: 2019-09-13 19:23:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sunil,

I would hate to differ, but pgAdmin4 is *far* from bug free. I should know
I use it nearly every day and have filed a number of bug reports myself.

See the official bug repository at
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 . There are currently
*218* open bugs.

Damian,

That being said, this is the postgresql support list. You question would
be better posed on the pgAdmin support list ( pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
).

Enjoy,

rik.