Re: Bug when a column is JSON?

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Michael Monerau <michael(dot)monerau(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug when a column is JSON?
Date: 2019-07-25 12:24:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave,

Sorry about the typo in the previous missive, it *should* have read;

We've just gotten the 4.*10* release in .deb format. Will we have to wait
until 4.*12* or maybe 4.*14* until we will see 4.*11*?

Otherwise, what platforms *does* the pgAdmin developers release on?

Since it isn't apparently *all* of the platforms that pgAdmin4 is developed
for, shouldn't the pgAdmin4 developers do so? If not, shouldn't the triage
be better, and the rapid release be slower? As you are aware, there have
been several instances where a new version has *broken* important
functionality in pgAdmin4. It doesn't do a large portion of the user base
any favors if the developers release a *fix* in the form of a new version a
couple of days latter only to leave entire platforms bereft of that
solution.

rik.