Re: pgAdmin4 v.4.8 Kubuntu / Chromium can't resize Properties dialog

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 v.4.8 Kubuntu / Chromium can't resize Properties dialog
Date: 2019-06-19 12:23:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Khushboo,

Thanks, but I think you misunderstood the problem.

[image: pgAdmin4_4.8_table_properties.png]

The horizontal scroll bar doesn't work. The form *can not* be resized.

The right most column is neither reachable nor fully visible.

Chromium is the basis for;

- *Chromium*
- Avast Secure Browser
- Blisk
- *Chrome*
- CodeWeavers CrossOver
- Comodo Dragon
- Cốc Cốc
- Epic Browser
- Falkon
- *Microsoft Edge*
- Opera
- Qihoo 360 Secure browser
- Samsung Internet
- Sleipnir
- Slimjet
- SRWare Iron
- Torch
- Vivaldi
- Yandex browser
- others(?)

It seems rather *silly* to state that Chromium isn't a supported
browser.....

Thanks,

rik.