Re: PgAdmin ERD tool question

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Didier Gasser-Morlay <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin ERD tool question
Date: 2022-08-18 12:16:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Aditya, Didier,

Agreed, a preference, or a couple of options, would probably make the most
sense. I think the following options should cover most cases:

- Limit to object dragged (current behavior)
- Include immediate relationships ( 1 level )
- Include x relationships ( user configurable )
- Include all relationships ( may end up with the entire database, in
hyper connected schema )

I hope that helps,
rik.