Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mark Murawski <markm-lists(at)intellasoft(dot)net>
Cc: Avin Kavish <avinkavish(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?
Date: 2019-08-02 19:59:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Mark,

I can concur (in Kubuntu 18.04). It has happened on occasion in FireFox
(both current and ESR), Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi (yea those last three are
basically the same thing, I know ;) ). That's why I have a separate
install of Chromium that is just used for pgAdmin4. So when the browser
crashes (for whatever reason) it doesn't take down pgAdmin and when pgAdmin
goes pear shaped, it doesn't take everything *else* down.

rik.