Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars
Date: 2021-03-23 21:10:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Darren,

I think I understand what you are trying to get at with your post, but I am
afraid it comes across as a bit insensitive. Trackpad/touch control
surfaces are very difficult for me, and I would imagine like situated
people, to utilize. Suggesting that they try a "...*more modern (but still
almost *[sic] *decade old)*..." interface is like suggesting a blind person
stop using a braille interface for a color monitor. How did you put it?

> "*The difference is almost as night and day as knowing how to touch type
> vs hunt and peck.*"

You might want to try and understand that not everyone is as abled as
yourself.

Thanks,

rik.