Re: My user experience with pgAdmin 4.

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bill Evans <billev2k(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt(at)pivotal(dot)io>, tutiluren(at)tutanota(dot)com, Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: My user experience with pgAdmin 4.
Date: 2019-08-05 05:22:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

For what it's worth,

I try to mitigate the isolation issue by letting pgAdmin4 have it's own
dedicated browser. I have a Chromium installation that is only used for
pgAdmin4. I've adjusted the *browser command* to: "chromium-browser
%URL%". In that way, whenever I start pgAdmin4, or ask for a new window,
I'll always get that Chromium install.

It's a bit *overkill *I know, but with pgAdmin4 not having it's own UI,
it's the least I can do to keep it away from the rest of my
browsing/developing.

Perhaps it might help you as well.

rik.