Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server

From: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ken Benson <Ken(at)infowerks(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Date: 2020-04-03 14:06:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Ken,

Short answer, it's a more or less a self contained environment for running
applications. Docker <https://www.docker.com/> is more developer friendly,
a similar technology kubernetes <https://kubernetes.io/> is more dev ops
focused.

Here are a few links to get you started:

- https://hub.docker.com/r/dpage/pgadmin4/
- https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/latest/container_deployment.html
- https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-container/

Enjoy,