Wiki editor request

From: Michael Christofides <michristofides(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2019-03-05 10:12:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi there,

Would it be possible to be given the editor privileges on the wiki?

Username: michristofides

I'm keen to add a tool I'm working on to the list of GUI tools, and am also
happy to tidy it up if others would like.

If there are any blog posts we've written that would be helpful to add to
the Performance Optimization page, I'd be happy to add those too:
https://medium.com/feed/pgmustard/tagged/performance

Best regards,
Michael