Re: New macros for sequence node [pgadmin4]

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New macros for sequence node [pgadmin4]
Date: 2016-02-10 07:36:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Harshal Dhumal <
harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PFA of macros (privilege, security) for sequence node.
>
> Also fixed minor issue in security macro (removed unwanted qtIdent for
> provider)

This is not allowed.
We can't pass on the data coming from the client blindly to the server.
It is an area, which can introduce the SQL injection in our code.

Hence - I can't allowed that.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*