Re: Fwd: PATCH: Format SQL (external tool)

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "J(dot)F(dot) Oster" <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: PATCH: Format SQL (external tool)
Date: 2015-05-27 09:49:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi J. F. Oster,

I think - we should give option to the user about wait timeout (which is
hard-coded to 3 seconds).
It should be asked in the options dialog.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>