Re: autocommit feature in pgadmin

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: autocommit feature in pgadmin
Date: 2015-03-31 16:13:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Sanket,

In your patch, I see couple of issues with your patch:
1. In pgadmin/frm/frmQuery.cpp:
You've used "settings->Read(wxT("frmQuery/AutoCommit"), &bVal, true)"
directly.
You should be using the function, you've defined in sysSettings.
i.e.
sysSettings::GetAutoCommit()
and, sysSettings::SetAutoCommit()

Please follow the correct naming convention for the
frmQuery::CommandNoBegin(...) function.
Function must not start with a capital letter for a regular function (we do
declare/define only the event functions with capital letters).

2. In pgadmin/ui/frmOptions.xrc:
A lot of changes are in this patch, which not required for this feature.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com