Re: patch for issue RM1260 [pgAdmin4]

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch for issue RM1260 [pgAdmin4]
Date: 2016-07-27 13:23:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Harshal,

During testing, I found that create, and delete operation on foreign table
is not working.
Foreign table node uses, it's own version of Select2 Control, which should
have used maximum functionalities from the original NodeAjaxOptionsControl
for consistency reason.
Hence - I have made the changes.

Can you please take a look at the create, and delete operations, and submit
combined patch for all those problems?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>