Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Dashboard requests don't stop even after closing the panel

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Dashboard requests don't stop even after closing the panel
Date: 2017-07-31 11:20:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Ashesh, can you deal with this please? Thanks.

Hi Khushboo,

I've committed the code.
But - I am not able to reopen the dashboard panel once it is closed, even
not from the docker context menu -> Add Panel > Dashboard.

I have asked Murtuza to look into it.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*