Re: [pgadmin-support] 回复: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 command keep running and processwatcher won't go away

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: 曾广宇 <361304605(at)qq(dot)com>
Cc: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] 回复: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 command keep running and processwatcher won't go away
Date: 2016-10-05 13:21:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

This is a bug, which was already been reported RM #1679
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1679>.
I know - it's annoying to see that even though there is no process running
in the background.

If you can afford to loose the* server-list *from pgAdmin 4, you can delete
the configuration file for pgAdmin 4 found under
'%APPDATA%\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.db'.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*