Re: [pgAdmin4]: Webpacking of static JS/CSS

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4]: Webpacking of static JS/CSS
Date: 2017-07-27 04:52:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Surinder,

'delete_template_files.patch' is applied any more.
Please send the rebased patches.

I have also noticed in the 'move_js_files_to_static_directory.patch',
couple of modules have two definitions for 'module_use_template_javascript'
method.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>