Re: file permission on ssl key

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Jeroen Jacobs <jeroen(dot)jacobs(at)headincloud(dot)be>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: file permission on ssl key
Date: 2017-04-24 02:42:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-general

Hi Jeroen,

This is pgAdmin hackers list.
Please send mail to pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list for your
postgresql related queries.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>