Re: Set Global Value

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Silvera, Ignacio" <ignacio(dot)silvera(at)atos(dot)net>
Cc: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Set Global Value
Date: 2017-09-22 12:28:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Silvera, Ignacio <ignacio(dot)silvera(at)atos(dot)net>
wrote:

> Yes , it will be a pleasure! Can you provide me the credentials and the
> URL of redmine?

It is http://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4.
You need to use the PostgreSQL community login. You may need to sign up for
that.
I believe - it now allows to login through gmail too. Though - I've not
tried myself.

-- Thanks, Ashesh