Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: "Dave Page *EXTERN*" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application
Date: 2016-09-05 15:01:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
wrote:

> '/opt/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
> '/opt/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.wsgi'.

> in it.

> >> Yes, there is, and it is readable to everyone.
> >>
> >> I don't know much about Python - could it be that version 2.7 handles
> this
> >> line differently from 3?
> >
> > No - I do all my development on 2.7 and it works fine (as do most of
> > the other devs I believe). 3.x is definitely less well tested, and 2.6
> > is behind that.
> >
> > Ashesh, any ideas what could be causing this?

I can think of existing .pyc files, which can cause this kind of problems.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*