Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "khushboo(dot)vashi" <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu
Date: 2019-01-17 14:09:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya/Khushboo,

I can see a hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu in the menu.js
file.
I've followed a more general way to open/close any submenu in the dropdown
list, instead of just 'Objects' menu.

Can you please review it, and let me know your thoughts?
Let me know if you have any other better approach.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin_submenu_open.patch application/octet-stream 2.9 KB