Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mark Watson <mark(dot)watson(at)jurisconcept(dot)ca>, "khushboo(dot)vashi" <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist
Date: 2016-10-20 12:57:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Khushboo,

Can you please take a look at this?
I think - this should be inline with the case, you were working on #1603
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1603>.
It should be fixed by using the '_label' variable.
And, also create a separate case for this.

Mark Watson,

Thank for the report.
We will try to fix it in the next release.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>