Re: pgAdmin4

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Gerson <gersoncjunior(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4
Date: 2016-10-02 08:40:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 1:59 AM, Gerson <gersoncjunior(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>

> Today I've tried to restore a sample database using pgAdmin 4 but it
> simply cannot see the *.tar file. My SO is Win10. Am I doing something
> wrong?

Hi Gerson,

The shared information is not enough to give any suggestions.

I am expecting for any reported issue - it should have basic information to
analyze it.

i.e.
1. In which mode, you're running pgAdmin 4. (Runtime, Stand alone server,
WSGI)
2. Operating System
3. Python Version (if running as Stand alone server, as WSGI application).
4. What were the steps, you followed, when you followed the issue.

All of them are very import to reproduce the issue, or to give any suggests.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi