Re: Bug report: OIDs, roles and Windows (signedness issue?)

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug report: OIDs, roles and Windows (signedness issue?)
Date: 2014-02-05 09:58:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

The patch, sent by Ian Lawrence, looks good me.
I also found some other places, where the similar changes were required
(specially in debugger code).
I've attached the combined patch (debugger changes and Ian's patch).

If nobody has any objection, I will check-in the patch on both
REL-1_18_0_PATCHES and master branch.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>wrote:

> 2014/1/10 Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
>
>> Sorry - it was missed due to busy schedule.
>> I will take a look at it.
>>
>> Thanks for the reminder.
>>

> No worries, thanks for replying so quickly.
>
> Regards
>
> Ian Barwick

>>> 256^4/2 - 1

>>> wild

>>> a Windows
>>> together
>>>
>>> Just wondering - has anyone been able to look into this? Unfortunately I
>>> still
>>> don't have a Windows build environment available to test.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Ian Barwick
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> --
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Ashesh Vashi
>> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>>

>> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

Attachment Content-Type Size
using_oid.patch application/octet-stream 3.5 KB