Re: PATCH: Treeview and arrow key navigation

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Prasad <prasad(dot)s(at)mail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Treeview and arrow key navigation
Date: 2015-03-10 08:41:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Prasad <prasad(dot)s(at)mail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Find attached patch for making arrow keys usable on non-windows(Ubuntu in
> my case) platform.
> this patch will work in this way
> ---> key :- If item has no child , not effect.If it has children, and is
> not expanded. This key will expand it. If it has children and already
> expanded, go to first child.
>
> <--- key :- If item has no child, go to parent item. If it has children
> and expanded , collapse it. If it has children and already collapsed, go to
> parent item.
>
> Remaining two keys are working as they should be.

Patch looks good to me.
Commited with some coding style changes.

NOTE:
Please do not change the copyrights for the sources at the moment,
otherwise - we will be in inconsistent state for each source.
We will do it later, just before release (AFAIK).

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*