Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Erez Segal <erezsegal(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607
Date: 2016-09-29 12:38:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Erez,

Please avoid sending personal mail, and keep the pgadmin-hackers list in CC
(preferably - 'Reply All').
This would also solve the user's having same issue in future.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>