Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: EDUARDO ESTEBAN <eduardo(at)deisa(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window
Date: 2013-10-21 11:07:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Eduardo Esteban,

Can you please share the pl/pgsql for debugging?
(We require that to understand the function structure. i.e. return values,
arguments, etc.)

We will also require following information:
1. pgAdmin III version
2. OS version
3. Database server version

NOTE: A step by step reproduction steps will be very helpful.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM, EDUARDO ESTEBAN <eduardo(at)deisa(dot)net> wrote:

> **
> Hi,
> When using the debugger in pgAdmin on Windows 8 debugging any pl/pgsql
> funtion it hangs and the pgAdmin should be close from the task manager.
> This only happens on whatever version of pgAdmin used on Windows 8 64 bits
> (for example pgAdmin 1.18.0).
> To reproduce the problem try to debug a pl/pgsql function and after the
> debug window shows, try to close the debug window and you will see that the
> pgAdmin hangs and it should be restarted.
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Eduardo Esteban

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi