Re: Dialogues not closing

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dialogues not closing
Date: 2016-04-15 10:48:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Oops.. clicked before attaching...

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I was able to reproduce the issue with the help of Murtuza.
> I missed one corner case - it was not able to close the dialog, when the
> parent/collection has not yet been loaded.
>
> Please find the updated patch.
> This patch only includes the dialog issue.
> Please let me know - if you still see the issue.
>
> I've committed the patch about the objects (model/collection/views)
> release.
>

> --
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ashesh Vashi
> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>

> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Ashesh Vashi <
> ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

>>> Thanks - please make it a priority; I'm at PG Conf NYC next week and
>>> expect to be doing lots of demos.
>>>
>> Please find the patch for the same.
>>
>> This also includes some of the cleanup required to solve some of the
>> memory leak issues.
>>
>> I was not able to reproduce the issue at my end, but - I've idea of when
>> it could fail to close the panel, which I have resolved in this patch.
>> Can you please test it?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Ashesh Vashi
>> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>> <http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
>>

>> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>
>>

>>> --
>>> Dave Page
>>> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter: @pgsnake
>>>
>>> EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
>>> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
dialog_close_v2.patch application/octet-stream 7.0 KB