Re: Some trivial patch

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mads Jensen <mje(at)inducks(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some trivial patch
Date: 2014-11-05 08:51:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Mads,

As per our discussion, it is not improvement.
But - it is a unused inclusion of header, and usage of proper macro
provided by wxWidgets.

Committed the patch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>